Are you running a call center and finding it difficult to handle calls? Are you looking for cost effective solutions that easily handle your call center day to day activities? This article is for you.
If your call center handling a lot of inbound or outbound calls, investing in call center software seems like a productive solution. Tailored to precise business needs, call center software offers higher flexibility and convenience in managing sales, handle customer support, review transactions, support calls, information queries, productivity reporting and a lot more. Overall, they are meant to improve the efficiency of your call center while attaching reporting features for easier employee / inventory management.
Here are some automated call center software solutions that will save you time and enhance productivity with little investment:
I will start my list with this one of the most popular FREE call center software. Yes, Bitrix24 offers their FREE plan which includes upto 12 users and 5GB of cloud storage. This plan comes with no string attached and FREE to anyone who want to experience the call center software features without spending money. Here is the price of their different plan you can choose from:
2. Freshdesk – Cloud Software
A helpdesk solution, Freshdesk offers flexible service management automation. The automation integrated with Freshdesk allows for processing a large volume of call requests while ensuring that there is no compromise on the quality. Further, Freshdesk can be integrated with business solutions like e-commerce, CRM, invoicing and more. It has also been integrated with Google analytic solutions, Google calendars, Google Contacts and more.
Key advantages of Freshdesk:
- Works with popular channels like emails, chat, phone
- Set up interactive voice response in multiple levels
- Record unlimited calls for free
- Extensive flexibility in reporting
- Completely automated with internal game mechanics – employees competing for badges and points
- Powerful ticketing
- Self service portal
- Global customer support
- Solve customer problem by adding team member in conferencing
Freshdesk is offered in a range of pricing starting from $19/month/agent, apart from the free trial with several active features.
3. Five9 – Contact Center Software
Popular as one of the best contact center solution, Five9 helps manage outbound, inbound and multi channel centers. The best thing about Five9 it is ability to supervise and monitor in real time. Features like call recording allows management to monitor calls while options like ‘whisper mode’ assist in employee training and on-job services. Overall, Five9 is perfect if your business is constantly changing.
Key advantages of Five9:
- Automated call distribution
- Interactive voice response
- Computer telephony integration
- Power, predictive and progressive dialers to better manage outbound calls
- Multi channel contact center
- Developer features for integration with business tools including ZenDesk, Oracle Cloud Service, Salesforce and more
- Custom integration
Five9 has not provided pricing model on their website but you can easily get all the information about their pricing by connecting with them through their official website.
4. inContact – Call Center Workforce Management Software
Used by both startups and big call center businesses, inContact is more focused at customer satisfaction and quality analysis. An extensive reporting feature allows inContact to evaluate employee/agent performance. Further, the solution can be integrated into top business solutions including Oracle service Cloud, SalesForce, CRM and more. With the help of inContact cloud contact center software you can connect with customers via inbound/outbound voice, voicemail, email, chat, social media, SMS, IVR, voice portal, self-service and more.
Key advantages inContact:
- Workforce optimization tools for performance analysis, performance evaluation and interaction management
- Multi channel interaction via email, phone, social media and more
- Predictive dialers to allocate call volumes
- Interactive Voice Response tools
- Flexible training
- Used by 200,000+ cloud contact center agents
- Used by agents over 100 countries
The pricing is based on services. However, there is a $2000 monthly minimum for all customers, regardless of agent numbers.
Get Quote from inContact
5. Chasedata (Call Center Now) for Inbound / Outbound Call Center
A web based stand along call center tool, Chasedata is perfect for inbound, outbound and blended calling teams. Most of the features of Chasedata have been developed against customer feedback, including those of security, cataloguing and more. The service can be deployed both the cloud and on-premise, making it fit for all kinds of calling teams.
- Auto dialing, predictive dialing, previews
- Automatic call distribution
- Thorough cataloguing and security for call reviews
- Sync with CRM
- In-App Messaging
Chasedata is offered from $89/month/agent for low volume call centers while the enterprise package costs $169/month/user. ChaseData also allows agenets to use as free trial before buying it.
6. Calabrio One Suite
Popular as Unified Workforce Optimization (UWO) software, Calabrio One Suite offers a variety of features including quality management, call recording, workforce management, VoC (voice of the customer) tool and more. The platform is easy to use, lends a lot of support and fast to deploy.
- Blended call center
- Escalation management
- Requires little end user training
- Integrations including speech analysis, QM and WFM
7. PrimoDialler – Advanced VOIP Dialler Cloud Contact Centre
An all-in-one cloud call center solution, PrimoDialler offers the same benefits as a VOIP dialer that helps create a fully-fledges multi channel call center. Easy to use, the platform is supported by one of the most responsive support team. The tool is very cost effective and highly efficient in integrations.
- Blended call center
- Campaign / escalation management
- IVR systems
- Premise based call center
- Progressive dialing
PrimoDialler offers packages at zero license fee, setup costs or monthly costs. You will just need to pay $0.03 / call in landline and mobiles
Basic call center software with predictive dialing capabilities, VICIdial seamlessly handles inbound, outbound and blended call volumes along with web chat and inbound emails. Further, the management interface of VICIdial also offers real time reporting and has a lot of agent and campaign options.
- Outbound and agent controlled predictive dialing and broadcasting
- Remote operation
- Three way calling
- Web configurable IVR
- Compatible with VOIP trunks and Telco Lines
Along with a free version of the software, the standard pro version of the platform starts at $69.99/month.
Contact VICIDial for Software
9. xCALLY Shuttle
An all purpose solution, xCALLY Shuttle offer multichannel calls for inbound, outbound and blended call centers. It offer features like motion-unique technology that performs real time reporting.
- Cally Square IVR Designer
- Advanced contact management
- Integration for voice, web, SMS, Email and Fax
- Campaign management
- Progressive / predictive dialing
- Queue management
The pricing of xCALLY Shuttle comes in four packages – Plus, Omni-Gold, Dialer-Gold and Ultimate, with differing feature ranges.
Contact xCALLY for quote.
There are numbers of call center software available in marketing offering numerous features at highly competitive pricing. Now it is upto you which one you should go for. Here I strongly recommend reviewing the features carefully and choose the one best suited your call center requirement.
All the best!