World smart energy week 2017 has been organized in Japan at two different locations during two different schedule. Before we talk more about venue and schedule, lets learn more about world smart energy week and its importance.
WSEW 2017 is a large event organized by Reed Exhibition Japan which can brings over 1500 exhibitors from all around the world. The theme of this event is about clean energy, around 9 renewable energy shows are also going to demonstrate during this world smart energy week. Here is the list for your reference:
- 13th FC EXPO (Int’l Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo) which is considered as World’s Largest Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Show.
- 10th PV EXPO (Int’l Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo) Japan’s Largest Show for PV Industry
- 8th PV SYSTEM EXPO (Int’l Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo) is considered as Japan’s Largest Show for PV System Integration
- 8th BATTERY JAPAN (Int’l Rechargeable Battery Expo), is World’s Largest Rechargeable Battery Show
- 7th INT’L SMART GRID EXPO which is Japan’s Largest Smart Grid Show
And many more international expo are going to held during this World smart energy week 2017.
The expo will be held at two different location in Japan as mentioned below:
World smart energy week 2017 in Tokyo
- Dates: 1st March to 3rd March 2017
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
- More information: http://www.wsew.jp/en/To-Visit-Tokyo/Venue-Info-Access/
World smart energy week 2017 in Osaka
- Dates: 20th to 22nd September 2017
- Venue: INTEX Osaka, Japan
- More information: http://www.wsew.jp/en/To-Visit-Osaka/Venue-Info-Access/
Visit specified information page and book your spot to attend world’s largest expo on smart energy in Japan.