John has recently bought 3D printer from local store and within couple of days, it stopped working! He tried replacing the printer but the store owner refused by saying, there is no warranty on this cheap 3d printer device. John has lost his $300 and now looking for the best and reliable 3D printer which is available at cheap price and best quality. If you are also looking for the same, you are at right place!
Gone are the days when a 3D printer was a matter of pride. With the range of affordable pricing and better quality printers, the trend is slowly changing. You want a particular size of a 3d printer, model, you name it, and you can have it. Every 3D printer has low-slope surfaces, overhangs, subtle detailing, and unsupported spans and so on. Here we have compiled the list of best 3D printers based on existing customer reviews from top online shopping websites, price and the quality of product. It will help you to choose the best product for you.
#1 Lulzbot Mini Desktop 3D Printer
A versatile 3D printer this is priced around $1,250 at Amazon with over 160 reviews averaging 4.1 ratings. Lulzbot mini 3D printer comes with settings like speed, infill density and the software makes you have all the control you wish for. It is best for beginners. Its hexagon hot end allows different printing materials. It is one of the best 3d printers available in market comes with self leveling and self cleaning facility. It is equipped with PEI surface heated glass bed that will keep the prints in a place without using glues to avoid bed adhesion problem.
Checkout the salient features of Lulzbot 3d printer:
- It delivers a beautiful print volume of 152mm x 152mm x 158mm and layer resolution from 50 microns most excellent to 500 microns coarse.
- It can sustain heat up to 300°C (572°F)
- It has auto-bed leveling, auto-nozzle cleaning, comfortable carry handle.
- There is hardly any maintenance cost.
- Cura lulzbot edition
- Comes with 1 year warranty with 1 year tech support
If you are looking for all-in-one 3d printing solution, you should check this printer.
#2 Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer
If you are looking for affordable 3D printer, Monoprice select Mini is the best deal in cheap pricing for a 3D printer. Available at just $220, the Monoprice select Mini 3d printer has a wide range of settings which allows printing from filaments like ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and PLA (Poly Lactic Acid made from organic material to wood and metal composites. This printer equipped with heated build plate, micro sd card and sample PLA filament. You will also get Some of the elements to ponder upon are –
- It supports all filament types.
- It is a compact desktop designed which has a small footprint.
- It has heated bed which prevents warping and decreases misprints.
#3 Prusa i3 MK2
Famous amongst the broad user community, this can assemble it all by themselves. This 3D printer would range anywhere from $600 to $700. It has a building envelope of 9.84″ by 8.3″ by 8″. The hot end temperature can handle any materials. Its USP is the massive user base. The highlights of this printer are –
- All parts of the machine are an Open source.
- It has integrated LCD and SD card controller.
- 40% faster printing.
- It has automatic mesh bed leveling.
- It has hassle free PEI surface, therefore no glass, no glue and no ABS juice.
- It has 12lbs PLA filament included.
#4 ZMorph 2.0 SX
This 3D printer has it all, be it the CNC milling or laser engraving in digital fabrication, it is easy, it is fast. Ranging from $2390 to $3,390, it has more versatility.
- It has faster worktable switching system, making the system easy to work on.
- The multi-tool allows 3D printing classics from ABS, PLA, HIPS to wood, machining wax, PVC foil etc.
- It is well equipped with CNC mill and a laser cutter.
- The interchangeable tool head system makes it unique as it permits you to choose between hot end for 3D printing, and a laser diode for cutting or CNC tool head for milling options.
#5 Robo R1 Plus – 10“x9″x8” 3D Printer
Ranging from the budget of $949, a perfect 3D printer for beginners and intermediate users has much more to offer. The built space is 10 x 9 x 8 inches which makes it very roomy. It has 16 different material filaments.
- It has a large build area.
- Well equipped with heated bed.
- The built plate heats up aiding in the prevention of extruded filament from cooling, contracting or warping the shape of the printed object.
Thereby when you have a choice of such range of 3D printers to select from, life becomes easy for sure. You can also have a review before you head to buy. Do read the manual correctly before you begin your printing desire on it. Happy printing!