Do you believe in collaborative future? you must attend Buzzfest 2017 in Bangaluru, India. Yes, Buzzfest is back and this time it is better and bigger and the theme of this event is “Sharing Economy moving towards a collaborative future”.
Call it collaborative consumption, sharing economy, peer economy or a disruptive innovation the core of this concept is people renting things from each other. It is projected to reach $335 billion worth in 2025, (by PWS report in 2015 ) which will constitute more than 50% of the global consumer market.
There is a great speaker lineup from leading brands like Google, Amazon, Oyo rooms, ZoomCar etc, and will provide great opportunity to meet amazing people from same industry. Here is the brief about amazing speakers going to share their experience at Buzzfest 2017:
- Greg Moran, Co-founder and CEO at ZoomCar.
- Alok Sharma, Investor at Indian Angel Network.
- Gaurav Arora, Head of Startup Ecosystem, AP
- Sanjot Malhi, Venture Capitalist at Matrix Partners
- Prayank Swaroop, Principal at Accel Partners.
- Anuj Duggal, Google Launchpad Program, Google
- Jitendra Jagadev, Co-founder at Nestaway
- Rohin Pinto, Head- Karnataka at OYO Rooms.
- Shubhankar Bhattacharya, Venture Partner at Kae Capital.
- Nivedita Bhattacharjee, Editor, Tech in Asia
- Shesh Rao Paplikar, Co-founder and CEO at BHIVE Workspace
- Aravind Sanka, Co-founder of Rapido, Bike Taxi of India.
- Shan Gehlot, Co-founder of MyIndianStay
Buzzfest event agenda and other important information:
- Date: 24th Jan 2017
- Venue: BHIVE Workspace, Sector-6, Bengalore.
- Event details: Here
- Registration page: Here
What are you waiting for? Just visit registration page and book your seat before its too late.