Google I/O is not just an event or conference but it is world’s most popular developer conference also known as Developer Festivals. This year Google IO 2018 is happening at Shoreline Amphitheatre, CA and here is the key announcement and keynote directly from the Google IO 2018 event:
If you are looking to meet best brain from the world who are doing amazing work with codes, Google IO 2018 is for you. It not only connect great developers from the world but also can connect Googlers with them and will showcase latest development happening at Google. Isn’t it amazing?
Here is the latest trends and announcement from attendees who are sharing Google IO updates on twitter:
Brief about some sessions going to happen at Google IO 2018
There will be various session going to present from experts on different topics and here are few of them for your reference:
- 10 tips for building better Actions
- AI Adventures: art, science, and tools of machine learning
- An introduction to developing Actions for the Google Assistant
- An overview of Cloud IoT Core
- Analyze your audience and benchmark metrics to grow on Google Play
- Android Instant Apps: how developers are finding success
- Android KTX: sweetening Android Kotlin development
- Android fireside chat
- Android vitals: debug app performance and reap rewards
- AutoML: build a custom model, no model code required
- Autonomous and customized pre-launch testing in the Google Play Console
- Background processing – principles and recommendations
- Best practices for testing your Actions
Apart from these, there will be many more amazing sessions you can attend from. Checkout detailed list of all Google IO 2018 session here.
How to Attend Google IO 2018?
If you want to attend Google IO 2018 conference, you need to Apply to purchase the tickets from 22nd to 27th February 2018. Here the tickets will be provided on a random bases and will be provided via email on 28th Feb.
Here is the brief about process:
- Visit this official page to Apply
- Now login with you Google or Gmail account
- Be asked to provide payment details. A payment pre-authorization will be made on your card; but don’t worry, we’ll only charge your card if you’re selected. If you’re not selected, the pre-authorization will automatically be released within 7 days.
What are you waiting for? Google I/O 2018 registration process has already began and going to end on 27th Feb 5PM PST. Don’t miss this chance and apply now.