Live updates from IoT world Europe 2016:
Today is the second day of the internet of things world event 2016 and here we are curating live tweets from the event. Checkout more information about attendees and their products from this live updates:
Internet of things (IoT) world Europe is one of the most comprehensive IoT events in Europe where you can learn about the latest happening in IoT industry. The main focus of this IoT forum is to showcase the case studies in Internet of Things category to showcase how today’s enterprises is leveraging this technology to enhance the efficiency of their businesses. The internet of things world Europe 2016 has been organized in Dublin, Ireland this year and the detailed agenda of the event is describe here.
Why should one attend this IoT world Europe 2016?
To know the answer, you should see this numbers:
- Over 110 industry specific IoT case studies will be showcased during this event
- Over 300 visionary speakers from different industries will be speaking at the event
- More than 100 sponsors, exhibitors and start-ups are going to participate in the event
Speakers from IoT analytics and AI, IoT architecture, IoT data security, Energy environment and agriculture, Smart cities, Smart homes and various industries will be sharing their experience during this event. Some of the most popular speakers are:
- Edmond Mesrobian, Chief Technology Officer at Tesco
- Wilhelm Nehring, CEO at thyssenkrupp Elevator UK Ltd
- Liat Ben-Zur, Senior vice president and digital technology leader at Royal Philips
- Jens Monsees, Vice President Digital Strategy at BMW AG
- Dr. Robert Griffin, Deputy Under Secretary for Science & Technology at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Richard Corbridge, Chief Information Officer at Health Service Executive, Ireland
Event Schedule and registration information:
- Date: 20 – 22nd November 2016
- Venue: The Convention Centre, Dublin, Ireland.
- Esteemed speakers – Link
- Registration – Link
- Detailed agenda of the event – Link
Note: Free passes are also available to the qualified individuals. Visit specified links for more information.