Internet of things (IoT) world Europe is one of the most comprehensive IoT events in Europe where you can learn about the latest happening in IoT industry. The main focus of this IoT forum is to showcase the case studies in Internet of Things category to showcase how today’s enterprises is leveraging this technology to enhance the efficiency of their businesses. Last year, the internet of things world Europe 2016 was organized in Dublin, Ireland which attracts thousands of techies from all around the world. If you missed the last year IOT event, we have a great news for you. This year, the IoT world Europe 2017 is going to happen in London as a part of London Tech week during 13th to 15th June 2017. Here is the brief about event.
Why should one attend this IoT world Europe 2017?
To know the answer, you should see this numbers:
- Over 110 industry specific IoT case studies will be showcased during this event
- Over 300 visionary speakers from different industries will be speaking at the event
- More than 100 sponsors, exhibitors and start-ups are going to participate in the event
Speakers from IoT analytics and AI, IoT architecture, IoT data security, Energy environment and agriculture, Smart cities, Smart homes and various industries will be sharing their experience during this event. Some of the most popular speakers are:
- Arlette Hart, Chief Information Security Officer at FBI
- Elisabeth Tørstad, CEO Oil & Gas at DNV GL
- Johan Krebbers, CTO & Vice President TaCIT Architecture at Shell
- Michele Hanson, Chief Information Security Officer at Transport for London
Apart from these, there are very amazing speaker lineup for the event. Checkout more detail below.
Event Schedule and registration information:
- Date: 13 – 15 June 2017
- Venue: ExCel, London
- Esteemed speakers – Link
- Registration – Link
- Detailed agenda of the event – Link
Note: Free passes are also available to the qualified individuals. Visit specified links for more information.