Internet of things (IoT) world Europe is one of the most comprehensive IoT events in Europe where you can learn about the latest happening in IoT industry. The main focus of this IoT forum is to showcase the case studies in Internet of Things category to showcase how today’s enterprises is leveraging this technology to enhance the efficiency of their businesses.
Last year, the internet of things world Europe attracted thousands of techies from all around the world. If you missed the last year IOT event, we have a great news for you. This year, the IoT world Europe 2020 is going to happen in London as a part of London Tech week during 2, 3 September 2020. Here is the brief about event.
Why to attend this IoT world Europe 2020?
To know the answer, you should see this numbers:
- Over 110 industry specific IoT case studies will be showcased during this event
- Over 300 visionary speakers from different industries will be speaking at the event
- More than 100 sponsors, exhibitors and start-ups are going to participate in the event
Speakers from IoT analytics and AI, IoT architecture, IoT data security, Energy environment and agriculture, Smart cities, Smart homes and various industries will be sharing their experience during this event. Some of the most popular speakers are:
- To be announce (we will update this post with speakers details as soon as they announce)
Apart from these, there are very amazing speaker lineup for the event. Checkout more detail below.
Event Schedule and registration information:
- Date: 2 – 3 Sept 2020
- Venue: ExCel, London
- Esteemed speakers – Link
- Detailed agenda of the event – Link
Note: Free passes are also available to the qualified individuals. Visit specified links for more information.