Canon 5D mark IV has recently launched on 25th August and this Canon model got lot of attention in online media. This will be first time in Canon DSLR, that the 5D mark IV model will have ISO upto 102400 (expandable) and will not have flip screen. If you are Canon lover, you will have to disappointed with no flip screen but the other featured looks promising as compare to close competitors.
Here are some exciting features of Canon 5D mark IV
- Camera sensor is equipped with effective pixels 30.4 million pixels and dual pixel CMOS sensor.
- It will have 61 Effective AF point to ease your photography, especially for moving objects.
- ISO range is increasing this time and will have from 100-102400 (extension). It will have standard ISO up to 32000
- If you are looking for better continuous shooting feature, this will allow you to shoot 7 frames per second.
- 150,000-pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Touch screen with no flipping option
- You can also shoot Video in high resolution of 4K at 30 frame per second.
- Can cut out the JPEG still image of 8MP from 4K video
- 120fps HD video for slow motion
- Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi · NFC connection
- Media: SDXC / SDHC / SD, CompactFlash Type II
- The main terminal: USB 3.0, HDMI
- Time-lapse movie
- Size: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm
- Weight: 890g
Amazing features, isn’t it? Here are few more photographs taken from Leaded source mentioned below: