Web Summit is the largest upcoming global tech event where companies & professionals came together for reconsidering the tech industry. This time the annual tech event is going to organize in Lisbon, Portugal. The fixture for the event is from 4th November to 7th November 2019. Same as previous event this time global publications & journalist will also attend the event including Forbes, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal.
It doesn’t matter if you are business owner, startup, Investor, Tech fanatic or Student still if you are interested than you can attend this event. If you are an investor & looking to invest in the Start-Up, this event is more valuable for you. If you are startups & need fund raising, there are lots of investors waiting for your stories. This year Web Summit is going to be bigger & better compare to previous one.
Some Highlights of Web Summit Event 2019.
- 70,000+ Attendees
- 170+ Countries
- More than 1200 Speakers
- More than 2600 journalists
- 11,000 CEO’s
Some of the Well Know Speakers from Web Summit 2019:
- Gue Ping – Rotating Chairman at Huawei.
- Werner Vogels – CTO at Amazon.
- Brad Smith – President at Microsoft Corporation.
- Elie Seidmen – CEO at Tinder.
- Devin Wenig – CEO at eBay.
- Marc Raibert – Founder & CEO at Boston Dynamics.
- Adam D’Angelo – Co-Founder at Quora.
- Manik Gupta – CPO at Uber.
- Rohit Prasad – Head of Alexa at Amazon
- & Many More.
If you are keen to learn new & interesting things, lots of tech entrepreneurs, speakers, leaders will be there for the 4 day conference event. To know more about market professionals & speakers, please check out the official website of Web Summit 2019.
The tickets prices are divided in 5 categories such as:
- Single – The prices are starting from €795 to €24,995 respectively.
- Group Packages – The prices are starting from € 808 to € 723 respectively.
- Startups – Can book tickets at € 995 Onwards.
- Exhibitors – You have to apply online for the same on Official Website
- Investors – Minimum € 950 to € 4,995 Onwards.
All individual category has different benefits & discount on prices. Also there is no one day ticket for the event, all tickets are eligible for complete four days of the conference & it is not transferable. The ticket booking process for event is quick & easy, no hidden charges are applied. Grab your Tickets Here & check out the complete benefits of all packages.
The tickets prices will increase by €145 on 12th September, so book your tickets as early as possible to avoid more charges.
Where to stay while attending the Web Summit Event in Lisbon?
The event is organizing in the Altice Arena, Lisbon center in the Parque das Nações locality. There are lots of accommodation available nearby event area so that you can easily reach to event for four days.
You can also use Airbnb or online property portals to get good apartment to stay. We recommended to book hotels early as they may be not available at event time.
If you have attended the previous Web Summit 2018 edition, share your experience in comment box.