IoT tech expo is the medium covering entire Internet of Things ecosystem. Here we will share brief about different expo organized by IoT tech expo.
IoT tech expo North America 2016
IoT tech expo North America 2016 is a great medium to connect with industry expert across America. This 2 days IoT expo will be best platform to explore new innovation in the field of Internet of Things. No matter whether you are from manufacturing, health, transport, information technology, government, real estate, automotive or any other field, there will be something for you to explore in IoT industry.
There will be more than 200 speakers and 100 exhibitors are participating in this IoT tech expo and will host thousands of experts from different industries. It is estimated that the experts from IT, development, technology solutions provider, OEM’s, VC and government officials may attend this expo happening in Santa Clara this October.
What to expect from this IoT Tech Expo?
As per the official announcement, the experts in IoT industry will share the case studies on recent development in Internet of Things industry which includes but not limited to:
- Use of IoT to make your cities smart
- Connected living
- IoT in wearables devices
- Developing and enhancing IoT technology
- Connected industries and services
- Data security in IoT
Brief about speakers at IoT Tech Expo North America
There will be more than 200 speakers from all leading brands who will be sharing their experience on different topic related to IoT. Here are the few popular name in the industry, who will be speaking at IoT tech expo 2016:
- Michael Young, Director Corporate Strategy at Caterpillar
- Cameron Craig, Director of User Experience at Macy’s / Bloomingdales
- Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer at Konecranes Plc
- Timur Pulathaneli, Supervisor Connected Vehicles & Services at Ford Motor Company
- Qaizar Hassonjee, VP Innovation at adidas Wearable Sports Electronics, Adidas
- Patrick Bass, CEO at thyssenkrupp North America
- Emily Castor, Director of Transportation Policy at Lyft
- Andy Daecher, Principal IoT Strategy at Deloitte Digital
Expo schedule and other useful information
- Date: 20 – 21st Oct 2016
- Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center, North America.
- Conference agenda overview – Link
- Speakers at Expo – Link
- Registration and fees details – Link
IoT Tech Expo Global – London 2017
IoT Tech expo has organized global expo at London during 23-24 January 2017 at Olympia London. More information about this expo will be published soon. Visit official website: http://www.iottechexpo.com/europe/