MozCon local 2017 is a special conference emphasis on local search marketing organized by Moz, world’s leading brand in digital marketing. As the local search query has rapidly increasing, this type of conference will really help local businesses to promote their business in local search with proper strategy. The MozCon local conference is for any one who want to explore the opportunities in local search marketing. This is 2 days conference where you can get latest insight on local search marketing. The speakers from all around the world with extensive experience in respective field will be speaking at MozCon local.
Here is the brief about Speakers at MozCon 2016:
- Darren Shaw – President and founder of Whitespark
- Mike Grew – Co-founder at GetFiveStars.com
- Heather Physioc – Assoc. Director of Organic Search at VML
- Willys Devoll – Content strategist for Google My Business and a member of the AdWords Content Strategy and Development team.
- Rand Fishkin – Founder & Former CEO at Moz
MozCon Local 2017 Conference Schedule and other useful information:
- Date: 27th & 28th February 2017
- Venue: Hyatt in downtown Seattle, WA, USA
- MozCon local Schedule – Link
- Registration – Link
Hurry up, there are limited seats available for this local event and you should not miss it for sure.