Are you looking to download responsive premium WordPress theme for professional website? don’t spend your time on searching hundreds of wordpress theme and buy the best from this highly compiled list for you. That will not only save your time but also will have you to choose the best theme from the best wordpress theme marketplaces online.
WordPress platform has been constantly improving since its 2003 beginning. It is now serving around 24 million active websites worldwide. It is, arguably, one the easiest website and blogging systems available today. With an open source CMS, WordPress is set to inspire new websites in 2020. Let`s have a look on what to expect in terms of wordpress themes for 2020.
#1 – Premiumpress WordPress Themes
Premiumpress is an emerging wordpress theme providers stocks over 200+ wordpress themes for businesses in all different categories. The best part of their offering is, you just pay onetime fees and you can have access to all these themes for you. If you are planning to buy single theme only, there is an option for it as well.
Just visit below link and see the collection themes now.
#2 – Flatsome Theme
Flatsome theme has been dominating sales on ThemeForest e-commerce section with nearly 40,000 customers worldwide. The theme is multi-purpose and has finally reached maturity with the third version being released this year. The Flatsome theme is ready for 2020 packing great features and increasingly considering the mobile version.
Features Differentiating Flatsome:
- Live page builder
- Simple and modern design
- Fastest loading in its niche
- Drag and drop page builder
- Drag and drop banner grid
- Image focus points that properly crop and center the image for smaller screens
- Easy updates using Envato WordPress Toolkit
#3 – Handy Theme
Handy theme is a unique spin for the handmade online businesses. It is packed with modern visuals and would suit a business selling various home-made products. It is more expensive than Flatsome but it also targets a more specific market within e-commerce.
Distinct Handy Theme Features:
- Responsive theme, retina ready for sharper images
- Mobile Friendly
- WooCommerce Ready
- Custom page builder
- Ready for Revolution Slider (premium plugin for professional homepage sliders)
- Uses shortcodes for easy customization
- Catalog mode (an option also included in Flatsome which doesn`t display product prices)
#4 – SimpleMag Theme
SimpleMag has been launched in 2013 and has reached over 14321 sales. It is a multi-purpose theme that also works with WooCommerce and news sites. As a blog theme it is 2020 ready, mobile friendly and it comes with a clean, modern design. As most blogging fashion themes, SimpleMag is heavily picture-focused. So the final results will largely depend on the quality of the available pictures.
SimpleMag Characteristic Features:
- Drag and drop page composer
- Mobile friendly with a drop-down menu
- Various Responsive layouts
- Multiple ads placeholders
- Full WPML support
- Support for RTL languages (Hebrew, Arabic etc.)
- Custom widgets (ie.: video, image ad, most commented, featured posts etc.)
- Shortcodes for: columns, accordion, buttons etc.
#5 – VeggiePress Theme
This is not just another WordPress blog theme. VeggiePress is specifically designed for food & recipe blogs. It has a simple design, somewhat similar to Flatsome with the edge-to-edge homepage slider. It comes with small surprises like the Recipe Box for all the important figures that includes a printing button for a quick-print solution. As most premium wordpress themes, it comes with Instagram integration and basic SEO structure. There is an ongoing debate on social media as a SEO factor, but this Instagram feature seems to be included by more and more WordPress themes and is future-proof, at least for the coming year.
VeggiePress Theme Features:
- Custom recipe box with print button
- Rating system included in the recipe box
- Google Microdata ready – snippets of the recipes will be displayed in Google`s search results
- Over 65 elements available in the page builder
- Image/video slider
- Retina ready for sharper visuals
- Learn and easy to use admin interface
#6 – Bridge Theme
One of the most versatile themes, Bridge is a true multi-purpose theme for the creative businesses. It has reached over 63,000 sales. It can work for photographers, web designers, craft shops or corporations. The premium theme comes with a massive choice of 500 shortcodes. It`s also compatible with WooCommerce. If you add the visual composer you truly get an endless source of designs.
Bridge Theme Specific Features:
- More than 500 shortcodes
- Modern & professional design
- Integrated free layer slider plugin
- Highly customizable header and menu layouts
- Responsive in mobile and tables
- Video tutorials
- Infographic elements
- Ready for retina displays
- More than 700 Google web fonts
#7 – CropIt Theme
CropIt is a new creative theme that can work great for photographers. It can also work with photo schools, photographic studios or as a portfolio for models. It is a fully responsive theme adaptable to retina devices. It also comes with advanced SEO setting out of the box. This feature could be a new trend for 2020 themes.
Features of CropIt WordPress Theme:
- Drag and drop page builder
- Dynamic sidebars
- Advanced SEO options
- Retina ready
- Multiple photo gallery options
- Two layouts for the blog
- More than 600 Google web fonts
- Included pages: about, service, 2 blog variations, contacts, articles, 404 error page
#8 – Charity Hub Theme
One of the niches that badly need high-quality premium themes is with the non-profit organizations. Charity Hub works great for them but also for charities, fundraising projects or churches. The theme comes with integrated PayPal for donations and cause-type posts.
Charity Hub Features:
- Modern design for NGOs & Donation
- Cause-type posts
- Page builder
- WooCommerce ready
- Sample site
- Retina Ready
#9 – Politician WordPress Theme
Another non-profit aimed theme, Politician is strategically created for political leaders and political parties. The responsive theme integrates future-proof add-ons such as Slider Revolution. The theme is WooCommerce ready for politicians selling or giving away PR materials. It is ready for 2020 with mobile and tablet compatibility. It comes with MailChimp integration for those vital campaign newsletters.
Politician Theme Features Include:
- Font Awesome Icons with over 600 icons
- Compatible with any language
- Integrated Slider Revolution
- WooCommerce ready
- Google fonts
- Responsive across devices
- Easy customization
- Includes forms: contact, subscribe, Google Maps, Twitter, Flickr
- Unyson integration for page builder and customization
- Accesspress widget for social media
- MailChimp integration for newsletters
- Customizable contact form
- Speed optimized with GTmetrix and Google Page
Although these themes have some distinct features, most of them share things like a visual page builder. This is now becoming a norm and we should expect most 2020 premium wordpress themes to include this. In a competitive market, businesses try to get ahead as much as they can and theme developers are starting to integrate advanced SEO settings as with CropIt theme.
As the theme market gets more crowded we expect to see more out-of-the box integration. Features like MailChimp, various layouts, icons database or Slider Revolution could become standard over the next year. Premium themes also differentiate themselves on customer support. A 12-hour response time is targeted by most developers. The more developers integrate new features the more they will need stronger customer support. The coming year we could see developers battling to get the right balance between features and 5-star support.