Are you startup and developing product? Do you have various queries related to product development mentioned below?
- What is product in real context? Does digital assets like software, mobile app or portal is considered as product?
- What is the flow or product development life cycle? How should one build a basic prototype, product development, deployment and the marketing?
- How can I learn about the demand or possible market or business opportunity for my product?
- I have a product idea and need mentor / investors etc. How to find such resources?
To combat such challenges and to help the fellow entrepreneur, April edition of Startup Saturday Bangalore is specially designed on the theme of “Building a wow product“. This 6-months long series will focus on challenges faced by founders, product managers, team mates, investors and marketers during different level of product development life cycle.
Startup Saturday Bangalore will provide you an opportunity to learn from successful founders, product managers and investors from the different industries. Building a wow product is not just a talk but you will get a chance to learn product cycle, sifting through the noise of insights and feedback on features, prioritizing modules amongst many other things appearing in the life of a product.
According to HeadStart:
With 3 editions of Headstart’s “How to Start a Startup” National series behind us covering, we turn our attention to another vital issue, that the team and the founders at multiple stages of their startup journey face, The Art and Science of Building a Wow Product.
What are you waiting for? Just register yourself and resolve all your product development related queries and understand the process behind building the successful product.
Important information about event
- Date: 8th April 2017
- Venue: SAP Labs India, Whitefield, Bangalore, #138, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
- Registration form: http://2one.in/SSRegister (You need to fill up this form before you purchase online tickets)
- Purchase ticket online: ₹250 (Link will be provided soon)
- Purchase ticket offline: ₹300 (on the spot registration at venue)
Speakers at Startup Saturday Bangalore
Here is the list of speakers going to share their experience during this Startup Saturday event in Bangalore:
Register now and grab this opportunity to learn building WOW product!