The holiday season is about to start and most brands will be ready to acquire great business by offering some of the best discounts. If you are looking to get a list of best fitness trackers, you need to know about the latest fitness band and sport watches available on the market and starts making your wish list.
As the starting of this exciting year, 2021 is starting with multiple great announcements and launches happening already, we have studied and come up with the list of best fitness trackers and smartwatches of the date in 2021.
There are a plethora of fitness trackers and smartwatches in the market, each with its own set of best features that make it difficult to choose one among them. We need to know many things to know before buying a smartwatch or fitness tracker.
The continuously added features like constant heart rate monitoring or the smartwatch style notifications create a never-ending list of features that make it difficult to choose from.
Here are some of the best fitness trackers with all their brand new model that would make it easier for you to pick the best band
Best Fitness Trackers for Men and Women
Below are the list of best fitness trackers for men and women to buy in 2021. These fitness trackers are the best guide to maintain your good health and suitable for android and iOS devices.
1) Apple Watch Series 6 – Best Smartwatch for Apple Lovers
Apple watch series 6 was launched in September 2020 with amazing additional features which are specially re-engineered and re-designed to improve the fitness tracking experience. Apple watches come up with the latest technology and advance features. Thus, there are many reasons to buy an Apple watch. This series come up with new things like the inside blood oxygen sensors, hand wash tracking, new buckle-less bands, brighter displays, etc. It can be an app lovers’ dream with its propriety OS.
- Having two new sensors LED clusters and photodiodes to determine blood oxygen level.
- Advanced algorithms calculate the color of blood and notify the amount of oxygen present.
- Capable to generate ECG similar to single-lead electrocardiogram with the ECG app.
- Precisely tracking of workout metrics.
- Continuous tracking of elevation changes with always-on altimeter.
- New seamless band a clasp and buckle insight
- Share and discover custom faces.
- You can do calls, text messages, payments, tracking location with this smartwatch.
- Family set up feature to stay connected with family
- Available in 2 sizes 40 mm and 44 mm
- It has LTE and non-LTE options.
- In this series, the Always-on displays 2.5 times brighter than series 5.
- Apple watch series 6 price is starting from $399.
2) Fitbit Charge 4 – Best Fitness Band with GPS
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness band was launched in April 2020. This Fitbit fitness tracker comes in one of the best Fitbit products. It comes with Built-in GPS and tracking heart rate all day. It saves older data of your detailed fitness activity.
- Small and large woven reflective band.
- Come up with sensors and components like a 3-axis accelerometer, built-in GPS, vibration motor, and Altimeter.
- Up to 7 days battery life and up to 5 hours with continuous GPS use.
- Syncs with mobiles and tablets using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
- Built-in GPS to see real-time pace and distance.
- Personalized cardio fitness score to understand your fitness level.
- Facilities of secure payments
- Create a dashboard in the Fitbit app to make your fitness calendar.
- Natural swiping and scrolling with Backlit OLED display.
- A variety of clock faces personalizing your smartwatch.
- Fitbit Charge 4 is available at $149.95.
3) Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 – Best Budget Fitness Tracker
Xiaomi Mi smart band 5 was unveiled in June 2020. Mi smart band 5 has strong heart rate performance with improved charging set up and brighter & vibrant display. It is the perfect fitness band for people who are looking for a standard band at a budget price.
- This band comes with 11 professional sports modes
- It tracks heart rate and notifies when it stopped.
- Can be used in the swimming pool
- It has 512kb RAM and 16 MB storage.
- Include sensors like a three-axis acceleration sensor, PPG heart monitor, and three-axis gyroscopes.
- This band is Suitable for the phone which has Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Magnetic charging cable.
- Xiomi Mi smart band 5 is available at $39.99.
4) Garmin Venu – Best Smartwatch with GPS
Garmin Venu was released in September 2019. It is come up with a vibrant AMOLED display, includes most fitness features with offline support of music. Garmin is one of the best alternatives of the Fitbit fitness tracker. One should also check its two new additions Venu Sq and Venu Sq – music edition for a better experience.
- Battery life lasts up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
- Wearable during spa, shower, and swimming.
- Live location can be shared manually when phone and watch are paired.
- You can do payment through this watch
- Notify when you receive calls, texts & alerts.
- You can sync your daily activity data with multiple Garmin smartwatches.
- Built-in sports apps for cycling, running, pool swimming, walking, etc.
- Garmin is available at the price of $349.
5) Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
Amongst the many smartwatches released by Samsung, this one is probably one of the best for fitness tracking. The Samsung Galaxy Watch is also arguably good but if the focus is on fitness only, surely the Samsung Gear Fit2 is the better pick.
- Swim tracking and waterproof 5ATM.
- UA record to record footsteps and health 24/7.
- Built in GPS.
- Stylish Design
- Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro is available at the price of $209.
6) Garmin Vivosmart 4
The fitness trackers of Garmin have been in the talks for some unique features and stylish looks. It offers an in-built timer for relaxation breathing, walks, yoga, and more. And yes, it can be used for swimming and showering.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring.
- Tracking of your all-day stress.
- Monitoring daily fitness and wellness.
- Indicate the energy reserves of your body.
- Up to 7 days of Battery life.
- The body’s blood oxygen saturation level is measured with the pulse Ox sensor.
- Monitoring your daily workouts.
- Automatic detection of your exercises with the Move IQ feature.
- Garmi Vivosmart 4 is available at price of $129.99.
7) Fitbit Versa 3 – Best Smartwatch of Fitbit
This was another fitness smartwatch that launched in September 2020. Fitbit versa 3 is a comfortable and lightweight smartwatch with built-in GPS and amazing display. It has a 40mm AMOLED panel display with 336 x 336 pixels resolution. It is available in the colors like Pink Gold, Midnight Blue strap & black chassis and one of the best wearable in the market
- Track your heart rate 24/7
- With the Fitbit alarm, you can wake at the time of lighter sleep
- Built-in GPS feature allows you to see your pace & distance without your mobile.
- Track burned calories, active minutes in a day, steps, floor climbed, etc.
- Music experience during a workout
- When the phone is nearby, you will get notifications of calls & texts and can give voice replies on android.
- This watch gets fully charged in 12 minutes to use for the whole day.
- Fitbit Versa 3 price is $229.
8) Letscom ID205L – Budget Friendly Fitness Tracker
Letscom ID205L is one of the best budget smartwatches that available in the market. This smartwatch has great battery life, has easy to use, and bright display. It has a TFT LCD color screen and made with TPU (strap) material. Let’s know some key features of this affordable smartwatch.
- Available in various color options.
- 1.3 inch square LCD display.
- Affordable smartwatch with standard features.
- 24 hours monitoring of heart with Built-in heart rate monitor.
- It has 3 levels of screen brightness
- Lesrcon ID205L is available at $36.
9) Amazfit Bip U Series – Fitness Tracker for Sportsperson
The Amazfit Bip U series fitness smartwatch is comfortable and lightweight with amazing fitness features. It has a reliable display and accurate sleep tracking. Amazfit Bip U series includes two fitness smartwatches, Bip U and Bip U pro.
- It has a 320* 302-pixel resolution display for a bigger and clearer view.
- Come up with 50 watch faces and supports animated watch faces.
- Customizable watch face modular.
- Has lightweight of 31g.
- Record your activity in the water.
- 60+ sports mode with precise GPS in Amazfit Bip U pro.
- Has upgraded biological optical tracking sensor.
- Provide accurate status of your sleep.
- Amazfut Bip U series fitness smart watches are available fat $69.99.
10) Garmin Forerunner 245 – Fitness Tracker for Runners
Garmin Forerunner 245 is the perfect fitness tracker for runners. This smartwatch has an unobtrusive design and lightweight. Garmin forerunner 245 is very comfortable during sleep time and has good battery life. It has other type of fitness tracker named Gamin Forerunner 245 with music
- It has built-in sports apps to set up your routine workout.
- Come up with a built-in GPS.
- Measures running metrics.
- VO2 max indicator to indicate expected performance.
- Battery life for 7 days and up to 24 hours in GPS mode.
- Monitor body’s energy level
- Track women’s menstrual cycle or pregnancy status
- Garmin Forerunner 245 without music – 299$
- Garmin Forerunner 245 with music – 349$
11) Garmin Vivoactive 4 – Premium Fitness Watch
Garmin Vivoactive 4 is one of the best touchscreen running watches and was released in September 2019. It has good exercise tracking and facility of on-watch music streaming. Vivoactive 4 comes up with improved touch screen implementation. Vivoactive 4S is another version of Garmin which is a small-sized GPS smartwatch.
- Monitor the energy level of the body.
- Pulse Ox sensor to measure blood oxygen saturation.
- Relax reminders at the time of stress.
- Track women’s menstrual cycle and pregnancy status.
- Track hydration level.
- Providing animated on-screen workouts.
- Built-in sports apps.
- You can create your own workouts.
- Contactless payment solutions.
- Vivoactive 4 is available at the price of $349.
12) Fitbit Inspire 2 – Best Fitness Band Overall
Fitbit inspire 2 fitness band was launched on 25th September 2020. It is amazing with heart rate monitoring, unobtrusive design and for simple use. Fitbit Inspire 2 will not disappointing you if you want to monitor your overall health and fitness.
- Come up with sensors and components like 3 axis accelerometer, vibration motor and optical heart rate monitor.
- Small and large classic wristband. It is made from premium, comfortable silicone and fastens.
- Up to 10 days battery life.
- Syncing range up to 30ft.
- Tracking menstrual health.
- It tracks all-day activity.
- More than 20 exercise modes.
- Send reminders on your settled goals.
- Fitbit Inspire 2 band is available at the price of $99.95.
13) Polar Vantage M – Lightweight Sports Watch for Athletics
Polar vintage m is an advanced running and multisport watch that comes with Built-in GPS. This would be the perfect smartwatch for a sportsperson who is looking to analyze and improve their performance. This sports watch comes in many stylish designs and has long battery life.
- Precision Prime sensor fusion technology to track heart rate.
- Running index for Improve running performance.
- It supports more than 130 different sports
- Detect heart rate, distance, pace, rest times, and strokes.
- Monitor heart rate continuously and notify lowest & highest heart rate of your day.
- Connected with your phone notifications.
- Providing guidance on breathing exercises.
- Polar vantage M is available at the price of $279.95.
If you are planning to buy a new fitness tracker this holiday season, which one will you buy? Share your thoughts along with recommendations here by comment and get your suggested fitness trackers featured in this post.