Are you an influencer, brand marketer, or any agency? Whether it is TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook you need analytics to measure, track & identify the performance of your content. In this article, we listed the best TikTok analytics tools which can help you with:
- Analyze your & competitor’s Profile & Hashtags
- Monitoring the Profile & Videos
- In-depth Insight into trending Videos
- Campaign Reporting
- & much more
Where its Begin
TikTok is a social network video-sharing service that allows the user to create short videos of lip-syncing, comedy bits, and showcasing of talent. TikTok is an app owned by ByteDance, a company based in Beijing. Founded in the year 2012 by Zhang Yiming, the company first launched TikTok for iOS and Android outside the borders of China in 2017.
TikTok was first developed as a music app by the name of “Douyin”, which was released to the Chinese market in September 2016. After seeing the popularity of Douyin, ByteDance released TikTok by following the trend of Music.ly. A year later, TikTok was released in September 2017 and quickly rose to the rank of number one mobile apps in Thailand and other countries. Soon after, ByteDance proceeded to spend up to one billion dollars and bought Music.ly and merged the two apps.
Why do You need TikTok Analytics?
Regardless of your style, the short video revolves around short lip-syncing videos or memes or comedy sketches. The main idea is to be able to market yourself as an influencer to the target audience. To achieve that, it is important to keep tabs on and capitalize on the analytics of your TikTok app. Using TikTok analytics allows the user to know what is expected of him or her to boost their popularity. Also, it gives a better understanding of what kind of content the target audience is most reactive to, which again feeds into the popularity of the user. TikTok analytics is a useful tool that can help TikTok stars in more ways than one and help them reach new heights, especially with quick short videos trending in the social communities.
TikTok Revenue and Usage Statistics:
TikTok is very familiar to everyone. Checkout some TikTok statistics that you will amaze to know:
Key TikTok Statistics from the last few years:
- As of October 2018, TikTok has seen over 800 million installations excluding all the Android users in China, and was downloaded 68 million times all over the world.
- This made TikTok the third most downloaded app in Google Store as of October 2018.
- With the average time spent on TikTok each day is 52 minutes, TikTok’s parent company, ByteDance, gained a net worth of 75 billion dollars making it the world’s most valuable privately held startup.
User Statistics on TikTok:
- TikTok is available in 150 different markets and over 170 different languages.
- It has over 500 million users worldwide as of July 2019 (Datareportal) and since then, the number of active monthly users has kept increasing and even increased in 2020 and 2021 as well as 2022 by more than 50%.
- According to the report by Sensor Tower, a marketing intelligence firm, within the first half year of its release, TikTok was downloaded over 104 million times on Apple Store making it the highest downloaded app on the platform for that time.
TikTok Usage Statistics:
- TikTok has managed to gain a huge surge in popularity in recent years especially in Asian countries.
- TikTok has been ranked the number one in 11 out of 12 Asian countries as the ‘best and most downloaded app’ beating the likes of Instagram and Snapchat by a hefty margin.
- Also, in the USA, as of October 2018, TikTok is ranked number one for the most downloads, beating Messenger and Snapchat by over 3 and 6 million downloads respectively.
15 TikTok Analytics Tools to Use in 2022
As mentioned previously, having access to an analytic tool can greatly help in improving one’s content on TikTok and meeting the expectations of the viewers to promote more engaging content in that light, here are some of the best TikTok analytic tools for the app’s users:
1. TikTok Analytics: Provide Insight of Performance and Engagement
TikTok has launched an internal analytic for its pro accounts. A TikTok Pro account allows the user to have the analytics of the past 7 to 28 days’ worth of activity on the account. Switching to the pro account will allow the user to see their video views, keep tabs on and follow their growth on the app, see other data like the gender percentage of their followers, and the top countries where their videos are trending. One can also view their followers’ insights and the stats of other TikTok users. As of now, the TikTok analytic for the pro account is free and accessible by everyone.
How to Enable TikTok Pro Account
To enable this feature is very easy & simple for any TikTok user. Follow the below steps:
- Go to your profile page then click on Privacy & settings tab.
- Select Manage My Account.
- Click Switch to Pro Account.
- After the activation, you will see the new analytics button in your account options.
- Now It’s your turn to explore the insight data of content performance.
2. Tik Analytics – Analyze TikTok Profiles
Tik Analytic is a free to use website that allows anyone to search any TikTok account and see their profile statistics and last posts. By visiting Tik Analytics and entering the name of the TikTok user, one can find all sorts of information like the rate of engagement on the app, the number of videos uploaded, total number of fans, and total hearts received by the user. Users can also find the graphical spread of the history of likes, followers and media of the TikTok account user to get a clear sense of the users’ activity and approach to the TikTok app.
3. Pentos – Best TikTok Analytics Tool
Another TikTok analytics tool, pentos allows people to detect TikTok influencers and track their content on the app, their hashtags, uploaded songs, challenges and trending, and their overall content. By visiting Pentos, people can sign in and access features that will allow them to get access to the TikTok data of any influencer. Not only that, if you are a TikTok user yourself, then you can also analyse your content and see where you are excelling and whether there is room for improvement.
- Pentos has a three-tier of “Free” “Growth” and “Pro” signing up a subscription that offers different features.
- People can sign up for free with the option of having the feature of monitoring TikTok users and having access to 1 month of data of any TikTok user.
- The Growth plan costs a monthly subscription of €29 for the added features of the hashtag, post and user monitoring, and gaining 3 months’ worth of historical data for a TikTok user.
- The Pro subscription costs €99 per month and allows access to all the features of the other plans with added features like song monitoring, monitoring of trending videos and trending hashtags, and upto a years’ worth of historical data.
4. Analisa.io – Analyze TikTok Influencers Profile
This site is a popular choice for the monitoring of analytics for both TikTok and Instagram. This site allows anyone to search a user of Instagram or TikTok by entering their “@profile” or can search by hashtags. Analisa.io provides features like campaign reporting, follower demographics, follower authenticity, engagement, content and competitive analysis, influencer mapping, and tagged relationships.
Analisa.io has four subscription offers with varying degrees of features that are available; Basic, Premium, Plus, Pro with monthly/yearly subscriptions being free, 59.35 USD, 109.55 USD, and 199.35 USD respectively.
5. Tikrank – Free TikTok Influencers & Analytics Tool
Similar to that Tik Analytics, Tik Rank is a free-to-use website that offers people the opportunity to check and access the usage and statistical data of TikTok users. From TikTok tag analytics to video analysis, influencer list, and even the most viewed videos of individual TikTok users, people can gain access to such information in an instant. TikTok users can even check their statistics and information using this site.
6. Popsters: Analytics Tool for TikTok
Popsters is a site that allows you to compare and go over the stats of the social media page of any influencer. Popsters allows people to check their own or other’s popularity on different posts and also shows the monitored performance indicators highlighting the highs and lows of social pages and the subsequent uploads.
Those who are interested can opt for the site’s seven-day free trial which allows for ten free analyses. After that, people can choose from different monthly plans of 9.99 USD, 26.99 USD or 49.99 USD for access to an unlimited number of analysis reports on social media pages and TikTok influencers.
7. TikTok Monitoring Tool by Storyclash
Using storyclash, people can monitor their own brand, other TikTok influencers and even conversations on TikTok with ease. With features like social listening, finding and monitoring TikTok influencers and social monitoring, one will never miss out on the latest trends of your favorite influencers and be able to create engaging and quality content of your own.
Storyclash has different prices depending on what type of monitoring you are looking for. From €2.000 per month for brands, €1.000 per month for agencies, and €500 per month for publishers, one can choose the type of monitoring they wish to have on TikTok.
One of the most trusted TikTok analytics tools used by global brands such as Ogilvy, WWF, BBC News, Google, etc. Keyhole makes automation a key player in generating social media reports.
It offers competitor analysis and shows how your hashtags are performing. Keyhole even provides TikTok user analytics to discover posts your audience engages with the most. Although it isn’t a free TikTok analytics tool, Keyhole is affordable due to customized pricing schemes for all business sizes.
Socialinsider is the choice for detail-oriented TikTok user analytics. You will never struggle with how to see TikTok analytics with Socialinsider. You will manage to assess your campaigns, see how your TikTok KPIs are performing, track the specified profiles, and boost your visibility on TikTok. It gives you key insights on top hashtags, music, total plays, and the best time to make a post with Socialinsider. You can start your 14-day trial with them to see the effectiveness and pay customized prices for the enterprise.
10. TrendTok Analytics and Tracker
A future-ready TikTok monitoring tool that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to deliver exactly the tools you need. It is used by over 400,000 users globally and has a stellar 10000+ 5-star rating. It uses AI to discover the latest and popular trends in the user’s area. Another perk of this free TikTok analytics tool is that suggested trends will be according to your preferences, and you can see which of them are growing or falling.
Quintly is a tech-savvy way of how to see TikTok analytics. Quintly is a premium TikTok Analytics tool that can handle multiple TikTok accounts. It can analyse a matter of a few minutes by grouping all relevant use cases. Quintly also offers guidance to users over customising metrics that can measure specific needs. A powerful TikTok monitoring tool, Quintly generates automated reports and can collect data across all social media platforms.
Brand24 is not a full-fledged TikTok Analytics tool but can be a gamechanger for TikTok users, given its unique service. Brand24 can be used to track the hashtags and discover influencers using them. You can discover the top profiles in that hashtag. Another USP of Brand24 is its special sentiment reporting, where you can know how your posts or trends are settling with your audience. This way, you can join or leave a trend based on your audience’s likability around it.
Another innovative way if you’re wondering how to see TikTok analytics is using Iconosquare. Detailed TikTok user analytics can be viewed using it, and you can gather valuable insights such as engagement, likes, and comments and ensure that your posts perform well. It displays the best time to make a post based on your engagements. Iconosquare can also show the performance of individual videos, including shares, average engagement, etc. This TikTok monitoring tool offers a free 14-day trial. The pro, advanced, and enterprise versions are $49, $79, and customized.
Another brilliant TikTok analytics tool, Exolyt, is equally efficient for brands, social media agencies, and influencers. Exolyt offers unlimited TikTok accounts that can be managed under the same account. The dynamic data is ever-changing, so you never delay trends or growth. Exolyt offers a free 7-day trial, and you don’t even have to submit credit card information for it. The enterprise version is available for 599 € + VAT, while the influencer and agency versions are available for 49 €+VAT and 249 €+VAT.
15. Melody Socials
Melody Socials is the answer for you if you’re looking for influencers and hate the exhausting search process. It completely automates the search process so that you can find the right TikTok influencer for yourself. It claims that the relevant results are displayed 100X faster than manual search. The brand, agency, and platform versions are available for $199/month, $349/month, and $699/month.
TikTok is still as popular as it was when it was first launched and is still going strong. Having an analytic tool at your disposal will greatly help to ensure that you are at the top of your game if you are an influencer yourself. If you are an intrigued viewer, then by using the TikTok analytic tool, you will never miss out on your favorite topics and trends from your preferred TikTok influencers.