Content marketing world has organized CMWorld 2016, the popular content marketing event where you can learn about content marketing and can connect with leader in Industry. This year the Content marketing world 2016 has organized at Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio USA between 6th to 9th of the September.
Why to attend Content Marketing world event?
To know why, lets check the data from CMWorld 2015 where 3500 plus marketers from over 55 countries has attended this event. This year, Content marketing world is expecting more attendees in the event.
World’s famous personality and leaders in the content marketing industry are going to share their ideas during this event. Here are few of the most popular speakers going to speak during Content marketing world 2016:
- Mark Hamill – award winning actor
- Michael Jr – Comedian, Author and Director
- Lars Silberbauer – Global Director of Social Media & Search Marketing at the LEGO Group
- John Von Brachel – Leads content integration for Bank of America Global Wealth and Investment Management businesses
- Ann Hardley – Wall Street Journal best-selling author, keynote speaker, world’s first Chief Content Officer
- Andy Crestodina – Co-founder and the Strategic Director of Orbit Media
And many famous personalities in the industry are going to speak during this event.
Content marketing world 2016 event schedule and other information:
CMWorld 2016 event schedule and detailed information about speakers has published on official website and can be accessed by visiting below links:
- Content marketing world official website – Link
- CMWorld 2016 event schedule (Agenda) – Link
- Speakers details – Link
- Venue & Hotel details can be found here – Link
Hurry up and get registered for the Content marketing world 2016 event now and stay updated with what is happening around content marketing industry.
Live tweets about #CMWorld conference